Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Everyday Makeup Look

Hey everyone! If you were wondering, this is my everyday makeup look! ♥ Anyway, if you didn't catch it, these are the products that I usually use:
<----










The products that  I use in order are:
  • MAC Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Let's Skate
  • Profusion pencil eyeliner in Black
  • Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
  • Random eyelash curler ._.
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher in Black
  • NYC Waterproof Show Time Mascara in Extreme Black
  • NYC Cover Stick in Green
  • Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium Sheer Tint
  • NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Powder in Translucent 
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
  • EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
  • MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

Yeah... I know, it's a lot... whatever... anyway, that's kind of self explanatory, the only thing really, "out of the ordinary," is that I use my bronzer to not only contour but to fill in my eyebrows. :D Anyway, well you can figure it out.... I wuv you! Stay beautiful, Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment